Yoga Teacher… Artist… Entrepreneur… Peaceful Warrior… Optimist…
My Yoga Practice is in constant motion just like the tide of my Ocean…
But the most important transformation occurred when 3 things took place…
- I Became present
- I danced with my breath
- Everything that you do have it be in devotion to something or someone…
Here is the simple truth…
Yoga saved my Life. It made Everything clearer for me… Crisper…
Yoga reminded Me of my Own strength…
It is my constant teacher, both on & off the mat…
My first Yoga Nidra experience was in Miami, I took that experience in Miami and then studied Integrative Restoration (I Rest) with Dr.Richard Miller at Kripalu.
Through studies & life experiences, the Yoga Nidra Pure Bliss classes started to emerge and continue to evolve.
Yoga Nidra also known as Yogic sleep or sleeping with awareness. This ancient Tantric practice brings forth full body relaxation and a meditative state of consciousness. Through a series of techniques Nidra will help you to quiet the mind and move you to a place of harmony.
You will feel renewed, revived, refreshed and rejuvenated. Research has shown that Yoga Nidra effectively reduces:
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Chronic pain
- Chemical dependency
- Calms the nervous system
This is an Experience for the student and has been described as a transformative journey… A journey which brings forth Peace….
I have been a student of Yoga for a very long time…
And I consider it a part of my journey…
Here are some of my Certifications which permit me to teach.
- Integrative Restoration @ Kirpalu: 40 hrs – Summer 2010
- Usui Shiki Ryono Reiki 1– Summer 2010
- Kind Yoga School: 200 hrs – Winter 2010
- Finding Inner Peace: 200 hrs – Summer 2009
I have taught in various studios since 2009 in both the U S & Canada
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts: Peace Pavilion
- YMCA PSC
- English School Board of Montreal
- World Gym : Laval, Qc Canada
- Filia & Asklipios: Non-Profit Organizations: Chair Yoga for seniors. : Montreal / Laval, Qc Canada
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier Pont Viau Yoga for the SIS program (Social Integration Services Program) This program is designed for adults with a physical and/or intellectual disabilities. : Laval, Qc Canada
- Centre du Sablon: Laval, Qc Canada
- Centerville Yoga & Wellness: Cape Cod, Ma. U.S.A
- Beach Yoga @ Craigville Beach Association : Cape Cod, Ma. U.S.A
- Beach Yoga @ Red Jacket Resorts : Yarmouth, Ma. U.S.A
PRIVATE & CORPORATE CLIENTS
Private classes are tailored made for you by addressing your personal needs & working towards a goal. These private sessions connect breath… movement… emotion and spirit All this to help facilitate alignment in order to achieve well being.
Corporate Yoga program
Classes are created to address the specific needs of the group. Each class will include
- Asanas (Postures)
- Prana (Breathing)
No space for yoga mats. No problem. Companies are implementing chair yoga, getting their employees to move and stretch when they are in an office environment, also brings great benefits.
Benefits for employees
- Less stress & anxiety
- More energy
- Increase focus & concentration
- Overall health & wellbeing
Benefits for Company
- Higher productivity
- Lower employee turnover
- Positive work environment
- Increased efficiency
Prices are based on 1 hour with a 1 hour minimum
For more information please contact me at email@example.com
* Sold out… We will keep everyone posted